Cash donations are one way to help VEST and our mission to empower people suffering from domestic violence to build a better life. We also accept the donation of goods and supplies that will help us meet the needs of our clients and help keep our administration offices running smoothly.
When you donate goods and supplies to VEST, that enables us to use our funding to deliver more direct personalized services, especially to our clients in emergency situations.
Client Support Needs
- Uber/Lyft Gift Cards for transportation
- Target/Walmart/Costco, etc. Gift Cards for necessities when fleeing
- Grocery Store/Restaurant Gift Cards for meals and needed supplies
- Donations of New Clothing, Blankets, Backpacks, Toys, Books and Toiletries
- Medium, Large and Extra-large Plastic Bags
- Quart and Gallon Size Ziploc Bags (or other re-closable plastic bags)
- New Towels
- Disposable Diapers
- Office Depot/Amazon/Staples/Target Gift Cards (for office supplies)
- Copy Paper – 8½” x 11″
- Pens, Highlighters, Sharpies
- Dry Erase Markers – all colors
- Presentation Materials – Easels and Easel Pads
- Pads of Lined Writing Paper – any color, college-ruled
- Mailing Envelopes
- Manila Folders – Letter Size
- Pocket Folders
- Post-it Notes
- White-out/Correction Tape
- Zip Ties
- Cross-cut Paper Shredder
- Forever Postage Stamps
- New Dishes, Glassware and Utensils
- Laminator and 8½” x 11″ Laminating Sheets
604 Empire Street
Fairfield, CA 94533
If you have any questions about how to make a donation to VEST, or have something you would like to donate to VEST that is not on this list, please email us at [email protected] or send us a message through our “CONTACT US” form.
Also, we ask you that you please note, if you purchase items through Amazon, we ask that you please consider adding VEST, Victims Empowerment Support Team as your AmazonSmile charity of choice. This costs you nothing while it generates additional funds for our cause.